Saturday 28 March 2009

Family Adoption

“… just as He picked us out to be part of Hashem's Bechirim (Chosen Ones) before the hivvased tevel (foundation of the world), that we should be Kadoshim and without mum (defect, VAYIKRA 22:20) before Him in ahavah [VAYIKRA 11:44; 20:7; SHMUEL BAIS 22:24; TEHILLIM 15:2] Having provided the yi'ud merosh (predestination) for us to be chosen as adopted bnei brit through Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua to Himself, according to the chafetz (good pleasure) of His ratzon (will) …” [Bible:OJB:B’rC:Eph1]

I am of gentile descent.
Is this adoption available to me?
Who are the host family that I am ‘adopted’ into?

1. My local group of believers
2. Jews
3. Christians
4. Messianic Jews

Should my behaviour reflect that of my host family?

[876:3200]

3 comments:

Nemo said...

With my gentile spectacles on, this looks a very interesting translation of the Bible, do we know anything about it?

sputnik said...

there are a few notes in the preface.

sputnik said...

i've recently entered an interesting cave of investigation - to see what the prophets said about gentiles and the new covenant.

it might help me with these questions.